FNDA is seeking full-time receptionist/administrative assistant. Essential duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- An ability to multitask is essential
- Greet visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer and screen telephone calls, handle inquiries and direct callers or visitors to the appropriate staff and monitor voicemail
- Support and assist the Principal, Associate, and architectural team on a daily basis
- Maintain/Manage calendars using Microsoft Outlook
- Schedule meetings, events, presentations and help prepare the team for same in a timely manner
- Organize travel arrangements, including flights and accommodation as required
- Order office supplies and administer office machines (photocopier, plotter)
- Review, track, and stay current with correspondence, including email, letters, invitations, notices, announcements
- Organize and file materials such as drawings, proposals, correspondence, publications, contact information, etc.
- Issue invoices, prepare A/C statements and follow up for accounts receivable and payable
- Coordinate with suppliers and obtain samples for projects
- Assist Principal Interior Designer writing specifications for finishes and materials
- Assist with presentation materials by creating graphic designs using Photoshop, In-design, and Powerpoint
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should forward their resume with covering letter and salary expectations to:
FNDA Architecture, Inc.
116-828 Harbourside Drive.
North Vancouver, B.C.